Our team has worked with several clients in the Melbourne market, these include Government clients, eCommerce clients and Travel companies.
Specialising in ethical SEO (technical website audits, high-quality link acquisition, and focused content marketing), we have a deep understanding of search engine optimisation. With over 10 years of experience helping clients like you, we know how to produce sustainable SEO results.
Are you are looking for a Melbourne SEO team that is honest, transparent and has a focus on delivering quality results? Fill out the form below:
How To Pick The Right SEO Company Or Digital Marketing Agency?
To pick the right SEO firm you need to know a few things. Here are a few questions to help you find the right growth partner:
Does the agency have demonstrated experience in your vertical?
Can they produce case studies relevant to your niche?
Do they have an ethical understanding of the market?
Are they organic search specialists or do they prefer PPC and social media to deliver traffic?
For example, here is an example of some real-world growth we achieved for our client:
“We saw a 74% YOY increase in organic SEO sales and visibility working with Prosperity. They are really market leaders in SEO.” – Dennis Graham, Digital Marketing Manager
What Industry Leaders are saying about Prosperity Media – Matthew Barby from HubSpot –
Our Melbourne SEO Services
Technical SEO Audit – We look at areas where your website can be fixed from a technical SEO point of view. A typical audit will examine for crawling errors, redirects, 404 pages, keyword optimisation, title tags, internal linking, and content duplication issues.
Keyword Research – We do this to identify which areas will bring you the best search engine conversions.
Content Strategy – We will examine your content assets and suggest how to leverage them to assist with the SEO campaign.
SEO Strategy – We will develop a robust strategy for your business to ensure you get the page rankings you deserve. We will focus on bringing key areas of the business together in order to implement an effective SEO strategy.
On-going link acquisition/development & Management – Business never sleeps. We are constantly at the ready to ensure that your campaign is achieving the results you want. By developing an on-going, high-quality link acquisition and content asset campaign your business will remain competitive in the SERPS.
Link Building & Digital PR Campaigns – Our team has a proven record of driving results from digital PR and large link acquisition campaigns. We can improve your link profile, consult to help you produce linkable content assets, and assist your brand with online reputation management through appropriate link-building.
On-site content marketing – We will ensure that your team has the correct process for adding content on-site. A high-quality content strategy & digital marketing strategy is crucial in driving traffic to your site and improving conversion rate.
On-going consulting and general digital marketing advice – We pride ourselves on being transparent and highly responsive to our clients. Due to the complexity of digital marketing, many of our clients have ongoing questions and ideas. Our SEO specialists are happy to provide advice and assist on a daily basis when it best suits you.
Working with your internal team – Our goal is to become an addition to your existing team. That is, we work with your internal marketing team or managers to drive the best results possible.
Small business SEO project – 10-20 hours per month. Medium Sized Companies SEO project – 20-50 hours a month. Large & Enterprise Companies SEO project – 50-100+ hours a month. Each project is broken down with clear monthly deliverables each month. Full reports each month of work completed and monthly consulting time.
Pricing is also dependant on how competitive your niche is, what work has is competed in the past and the overall health of your website from a SEO point of view.
Case Studies & Client Success Stories – Education SEO Growth
Prosperity Media were contacted to assist an education provider with growing their organic search using high-quality SEO & content marketing.
The site had previously been neglected by the previous agency. In this particular case, they had implemented low-quality strategies which were yielding no results for the client. None of their web pages had first-page visibility.
Prosperity Media set out with developing a high-growth professional SEO and content plan.
Result – Within 20 months, our client saw a significant uplift in organic visibility, website traffic and revenue. Specifically, Prosperity Media increased organic visibility from 5,000 per month to over 100,000 per month.
Why Our choose our Melbourne SEO Agency?
Melbourne was ranked as one of the most livable cities in 2011. It has 5 of the 6 tallest skyscrapers in its CBD area and it’s home to over 4.9 million people in Australia. People use Google search each and every day to find Melbourne businesses like yours. If you have no visibility, you’re losing potential revenue to your competitors.
We’ve been practicing SEO since 2013 and we’ve worked with an array of clients in all different industries. In 2020, we hosted one of the largest SEO conferences in Australia. Our high performance SEO agency can get you the results you’re looking for.
Real Estate SEO Growth
Prosperity Media has worked with a large real estate client to help with a professional SEO campaign.
The client focused on high-quality link acquisition, digital PR, Content development and Technical SEO agency with Prosperity Media. We were able to assist the client and grow SEO traffic 199% in a 6 month period.
Some common questions and answers our team receives from people looking for SEO Melbourne help?
These questions noted below may assist with picking the right SEO Melbourne services provider.
1. 🥇 What makes your agency the best SEO company in Melbourne?
Prosperity Media won the best agency award at the 2018 SEMrush search marketing awards. This was voted for by a panel of 20 professional SEOs. This is what makes us the best Melbourne SEO agency.
2. 💻 How do I increase my organic online presence?
A solid SEO and digital marketing strategy is the foundation of improving your online presence. Once implemented and carefully monitored, this will assist with helping you achieve organic presence growth.
3. ⌛️ How many years of experience is important?
It takes several years to be a true SEO expert. This is because the organic search landscape is always evolving. Whilst information is readily available, getting SEO results is very different from knowing the material alone. Execution is everything and this is why it takes years of practice to become an experienced SEO consultant.
4. 🗒 Do you build SEO marketing strategies for clients? Blackhat SEO include tactics and SEO practices that are against Google’s guidelines. For example, abusing rich snippets markup may result in a manual action being applied to a site.
5. Do you work with small business owners? We mainly work with companies who have over 1 million revenue, we also work with funded startups.
6. What are the most important Google rankings factors? Google has never published a definitive list of ranking factors. This is done to prevent the system from being gamed and manipulated. This is where an experienced SEO can come in to identify areas for improvement and implement the required changes. One of the first things that we will examine is how your website fits in with Google’s guidelines.
7. Do you offer web design? We work directly with web designers who are specialists in their field. Since each CMS has its own technical nuances, we work with specific WordPress, Shopify, and Magento web designers and eCommerce SEO.
8. Do you offer social media? We work with partners who specialise in social media, we focus more on SEO, Content and Adwords.
9. What is the average CTR on page one for SEO results? CTR is based on a combination of factors. Featured snippets can cause a significant fall in CTR and when ads are displayed on a SERP, CTR can almost halve. Long tail search terms tend to produce higher CTR.
10. How many SEO experts work at Prosperity Media? Many of our employees have over 10+ years of experience in search engine marketing know how driving organic traffic results for clients. Are we SEO experts? We like to think we know a thing or two about website ranking.
11. Will I need new web pages made? This will depend on how your site is set up and on the SEO strategy. Sometimes, a new landing page is required while on other occasions, we will recommend markups to an existing page.
12. What are some common SEO techniques your team uses? Unlike other SEO agencies, we deploy only ethical SEO techniques. This includes performing technical analysis, optimising content for CTR, working on internal link optimisation, and completing link audits and analysis.
13. Do I really need search engine optimisation? For most industries, the online competition for visibility and CTR is high. While PPC may produce immediate results, the corresponding CPC may be unsustainable. Therefore, it may be more cost effective to allocate some of your marketing spend on SEO in order to produce long term conversions.
14. Where is your Melbourne SEO team based? We are based in Surry Hills we have a team of 14 SEO & Digital Marketing professionals.
15. Does your team offer Adwords/PPC services? Yes, we offer Google Ads and PPC services for business owners.
16. Can you guarantee search engine rankings? No one can guarantee search engines page rankings, it is against Google’s guidelines.
17. What are some common SEO practices? Common SEO practices are things such as technical SEO audits and making changes, implementing schema onto the website.
18. Who will manage my account? We have dedicated SEO account managers who only work on a small number of jobs.