SEO comes in many shapes & sizes and with each dimension comes a new challenge, the hardest & most complex of all being Enterprise level SEO.
When dealing with Large clients which have in-house seo teams & have internal restrictions, the SEO working environment changes dramatically.
You have to know how to interact with internal teams & combine resources when dealing with SEO related issues when it comes to the website and the systems the company uses.
There are some core elements when doing SEO for enterprise clients including:
- Reviewing any previous SEO work completed on the website.
- Making recommendations based on the scope & constraints of the site.
Conducting large scale and in-depth keyword research.
- Conducting Technical SEO analysis and optimisation.
- Training in-house team on the benefits of SEO.
- Digital PR and Link Acquisition strategy.
- On-going problem solving and analysis on the state of SEO within the business.
- Reporting and analysis for different internal teams.
The team at Prosperity has a deep experience working with enterprise level companies to implement SEO campaigns. Working with companies such as – HomeAway, J2 Global, P&O Cruises, Fairfax Media and many others to scale SEO efforts.
Here are what Enterprise Companies are saying about our SEO work –
“The team at Prosperity Media helped us with our site redesign, full technical Audit and migration. The team were extremely knowledgeable, thorough and responsive, which made the rollout extremely smooth and successful. We will continue to engage with Prosperity Media as our SEO experts and would recommend others to do the same (if they are serious about SEO!)”
Senior Product Manager – Fairfax Media
If you are looking for assistance with enterprise SEO be sure to get in touch with our team today.