Technical SEO is one of the most underrated & effective measures to gain a critical ranking boost when you have a large website.
Most startups & high growth websites who are not using SEO as their main source of traffic (in most cases) have not optimized there website for SEO as they had no real need too, however, after time this becomes an essential source of traffic, especially if you have gained solid traction in terms of traffic & brand searches in your niche.
Many major market leading websites can contain very simple but detrimental aspects (speaking strictly related to SEO) on their website. Such things include:
- Pages which have no H1 Tags or multiple H1 tags
- Uncompressed Images
- Incorrect Website, Organisation & Product Schema
- Under & Over optimisation of the title tag
When completing an SEO audit of a website there are many overlooked aspects to check, these include:
- The Robots.txt file (correct directing of sitemap & allowing the pages to be indexed)
- XML sitemaps (prioritising page crawls)
- Checking rel=”canonical” for correct redirection
- Checking the internal linking structure of pages ensuring links are followed & not broken or lead to a 404 error page.
Here at Prosperity Media we make sure that our SEO audit’s are industry leading & provide maximum value & benefit to the analyzed website.
Here are what companies are saying about us who have used our services for a Technical SEO Audit –
“The team at Prosperity Media helped us with our site redesign, full technical Audit and migration. The team were extremely knowledgeable, thorough and responsive, which made the rollout extremely smooth and successful. We will continue to engage with Prosperity Media as our SEO experts and would recommend others to do the same (if they are serious about SEO!)”
Senior Product Manager – Fairfax Media
If you are looking for assistance with a Technical SEO Audit be sure to get in touch with our team today.